Some how my tithing entry came up 0

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
peterhorwitz

Some how my tithing entry came up 0

Post by peterhorwitz »

Some how my tithing entry came up 0, could you please contact me as to whether to proceed again, as this 0 entry is being processed.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Some how my tithing entry came up 0

Post by jdlessley »

peterhorwitz wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:23 am Some how my tithing entry came up 0, could you please contact me as to whether to proceed again, as this 0 entry is being processed.
The forum is primarily user-to-user help, support, and discussion. There is nothing anyone here can do. We can give advice based on experience. But to contact support you will need to get the Global Service Department (GSD) number from your ward clerk.

With that being said, I suggest if you made an online donation but made an error that you would like to correct and the donation still shows as being processed on the donations page under the Recent Donations column on the right of the page, you can cancel that donation and start over. A Donation FAQs states:
I just submitted my donation request and noticed I made a mistake. How can I cancel my donation request?

As long as the Church hasn’t already processed your donation, you may still be able to cancel the donation request. You can cancel the donation request a few different ways: Click the x icon next to the donation that is still in “Processing” status, or click the donation, go to the yellow slip, and click the Cancel Donation Request button at the bottom of the slip. The donation request will be canceled and deleted from the system.
However, If your error was only that the tithing amount on your donation showed $0 and you intended to enter an amount then I recommend processing another donation with the tithing amount you intended to be included in your last online donation.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”