Finances ->Participants Address Changes Not Taking

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
lfura

Finances ->Participants Address Changes Not Taking

Post by lfura »

Hello,

Our local electric company changed the mailing address for payment remittances. We have changed it months ago and it still has not updated the addresses on our checks.

If we go in to participants and search we find the electric company and it is still showing the old NJ mailing address:
NationalGridOldAddress.PNG
If I click on Edit Button the edit screen pops up and shows the new address we entered months ago.

And if we hit save it does nothing. If we alter the address slightly and hit save it will say it is saved but the first screen still shows the old address and it is that old address that keeps printing on any checks we generate.
NationalGridNewAddress.PNG
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Finances ->Participants Address Changes Not Taking

Post by jdlessley »

Submit a ticket through Help Center Contact Us page, or call the Global Service Department (GSD) and report the issue. In the past I would have recommended submitting feedback through the feedback link at the bottom of the page, but the typical response with that method, & for these types of issues, is to call the GSD.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lfura

Post by lfura »

Ok will do.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

And if you can post a response with the outcome of your interaction with GSD, that will help future forum members who encounter this same issue and come here looking for help (perhaps calling GSD is the only solution, or there's a way they show you to resolve it yourself, etc.
lfura

Post by lfura »

So the response I got back from the Global Service Department was:

"The issue with the address not updating is a known system glitch. I have escalated to our Tier II team, and they were able to change the address as requested."

So I guess you have to contact them anytime you run in to this issue. Hopefully they will look to eventually fix this so it stops being an issue.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”