Missionary Email Problems

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Missionary Email Problems

Post by wertdl »

Elder Ferrer - the best way to receive help is to go to the Help menu of Missionary Portal, and click "Report a Problem". This will get your issue to the correct support group.
Missionary Portal - Report a Problem.png
(64.81 KiB) Not downloaded yet
anikanicoleb

Post by anikanicoleb »

I have both of my missionary email accounts on my phone so that I can go in and clean it up and set up their group emails for each week, my daughter is in Peru with very limited email time 1hour and poor internet at that - this has just helped to use her time writing her emails. This week it stopped letting me go in and says that this account is disabled and on the lds page it says unidentified. Need help fixing this. My sons account is still working fine and he is in Portugal Thanks
Maureen
mctgolf

Missionary Email Problems can't receive videos

Post by mctgolf »

My son has tried to send several videos via email. My wife and I have been unable to see any of them. We get an LDS.org log in challenge every time we click on the video. When we log in, it says, "I'm sorry, you are not a Full or Part time Missionary." Can you help me fix this problem?
signed,
Desperate...
Adzrado

Post by Adzrado »

Please I can't open my missionary email because the biometric authenticator refuse to open .I need help to open it Please
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Adzrado wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:57 am Please I can't open my missionary email because the biometric authenticator refuse to open .I need help to open it Please
The forum is primarily user-to-user help. Unless someone else has run into this situation, we're unlikely to be able to help. I'd suggest you contact your mission for information about how to contact your tech support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
gerstnercheryl5

Post by gerstnercheryl5 »

Hi, I am not sure how to access my church email. Thanks Sis Gerstner
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

gerstnercheryl5 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:10 pm Hi, I am not sure how to access my church email. Thanks Sis Gerstner
As suggested in the post immediately before yours, if you're a current full-time missionary, contacting your mission office is probably the approach that will give you the quickest answer/solution. If you're not a current full-time missionary, a little more detail to your question would likely be helpful.

Return to “General Discussions”