Calendar site not loading

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
scl1982

Re: Calendar site not loading

Post by scl1982 »

I should be associated to a ward... I'm the Bishop of it :) others in the ward can log into it. I get errors when looking at the debug console.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

scl1982 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:55 am I should be associated to a ward... I'm the Bishop of it :) others in the ward can log into it. I get errors when looking at the debug console.
Apologies if you already stated whether you have cleared your browser's cache and deleted relevant cookies. If you have not, that would at least eliminate the cookie problem as responsible for the current symptoms.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

scl1982 wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:55 am I should be associated to a ward... I'm the Bishop of it :) others in the ward can log into it. I get errors when looking at the debug console.
A mutiny perhaps? :D

Since you already tried the usual browser tricks, if you can get far enough to see the floating "feedback" tab on the right, I'd use that to report the problem. Otherwise you may want to call GSC when they open to create a ticket.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scl1982

Post by scl1982 »

Sorry only just clocked the responses (seems I didn't get notified). I have a support ticket created but not getting much response. I sent a chaser email today. It seems everyone else can access the calendar so it's odd. I've tried different browsers etc.

Return to “Calendar”