Church store on-line

Discussions about other Church websites
Hilohi

Re: Church store on-line

Post by Hilohi »

zaos wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:49 am
Hilohi wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:18 pm Store is still having issues. On the Checkout screen, after I choose my address and click on continue, a grey spinning circle appears and I'm unable to advance to the next part of the checkout process (choosing my shipping option). This has happened to me on a few other occasions.
Exact same thing. Have tried multiple devices and OS. I’ve changed addresses, thinking it was a usps verification issue. Ive tried 5 and 9 digit zip etc etc I’ve logged in and out, I’ve removed items that were out of stock, happening for over a month I cannot get my cart to go through
Clearing my cookies helped. Ordering during the day also helped. I don't know why, but I had the most issues with the store when I tried to order in the evening.
lilbubbajohn

Post by lilbubbajohn »

I have had the grey spinning circle issue too. Upon further inspection I found,
{
"TypeName": "CartValidationException",
"Exception": "{\r\n \"ValidationResults\": [],\r\n \"ErrorResourceId\": \"Microsoft_Dynamics_Commerce_Runtime_InvalidCartVersion\",\r\n \"LocalizedMessage\": \"The cart was updated by another session. Please refresh and retry.\"\r\n}",
"CorrelationId": "68088d10-ad37-41d6-b92c-a60975d9f7f6"
}

This was found in the Network inspector when running the process on the page, this request returned a 400 error and that message. nothing has seemed to help.
alccarter

Post by alccarter »

I have been having this same issue. It has been happening to me all day. It has also happened to me sometime last week when I tried. It doesn't matter if I try it on my phone, my home computer, Chrome, or Microsoft Edge.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Using the 'Feedback' button or link to report the problem is the best way to possibly get a solution. If you have cleared browser cache and deleted cookies, I suggest saying you already tried that--else you will likely be asked to do that in the first reply.
Hilohi

Post by Hilohi »

Any updates on when the issues with the online store will be fixed? I'm trying to place an order right now, but I get the spinning grey circle when I try to checkout.
debschmeil

Post by debschmeil »

I cannot successfully order necklaces from the Youth emblems of belonging section. I can select a metal color, but then the website will not allow me to actually place the items in the cart and check out. Not sure what to do.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

debschmeil wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:51 pm I cannot successfully order necklaces from the Youth emblems of belonging section. I can select a metal color, but then the website will not allow me to actually place the items in the cart and check out. Not sure what to do.
Wondering whether it's a calling issue:

Are the necklaces restricted so that only people with certain callings can order them?

If so, do you have one of those callings and is your calling recorded as a standard calling?

If your calling has LCR access, can you access LCR features that your calling should give you access to?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

debschmeil wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:51 pm I cannot successfully order necklaces from the Youth emblems of belonging section. I can select a metal color, but then the website will not allow me to actually place the items in the cart and check out. Not sure what to do.
Standard thing to try when church web pages don't work right is to try incognito mode. You may also need to enable pop-ups. It's possible it's trying to tell you it's out of stock.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

If the suggestions provided do not work then call in your order to the global services department (GSD). I have done this twice because the website was the issue and not a local computer, browser, or Internet connection issue. Make sure to let the support person know what the problem was, when in the ordering process it happened and what corrective actions, such as those recommended previously in this topic thread, you took and what happened after taking those actions.

I just tried a test to make an order similar to debschmeil's. Using the URL http://store.lds.org/ I ran into a 500 internal server error with the "IBM_HTTP_Server at store.churchofjesuschrist.org Port 443" comment message. So it looks like they are still working on the reported website ordering issues.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Whilst I was trying to make a unit purchase last week, I encountered the following problems
1. No Unit purchase history.
2. No Personal purchase history.
3. No Payment option for the Unit, only Debit/Credit card.

I’m the Ward Clerk and have made Unit purchases in the past without issue.
In the end I made the purchases via the GSD. I also raised the problem with the person taking the order who raised a ticket about the problem. The missing account histories has been a problem for over a month now.

Return to “Other Websites”