How to rejoin circles

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How to rejoin circles

Post by russellhltn »

catherinemurray wrote:I am Stake Primary President
Currently, there are no stake-level circles. I understand that's being worked on, but no date is set.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
markfreeman01

Post by markfreeman01 »

Do any bishops or anyone know how or where to go in the app to even approve a request to join a circle? I'm a bishop and I have a member with same issues as everyone one above but I can't even find where to give her approval to join her the circle she is requesting.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

markfreeman01 wrote:Do any bishops or anyone know how or where to go in the app to even approve a request to join a circle?
That aspect of the app has not been developed/released yet. Currently, only the default members of a circle are included once they sign into the app for the first time and as new circles are added by developers. This does not mean those who should be a member of a circle are always include for some reason. As the app is refined and additional features added we will have more control. But for now we have very little control.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
benegbert
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by benegbert »

Please send feedback through the app if there are bugs. There was a bug that was going on that locked bishops out of circles. It should be fixed if you log out and back in. Also, the ward clerk can go to the circle that you are missing and click on your name and add you back to the circle.
Draije

Post by Draije »

I no longer have Adults Circle Access in our ward Living app.
How to I rejoin?
11/27/22
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Draije wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:04 pm I no longer have Adults Circle Access in our ward Living app.
How to I rejoin?
11/27/22
Follow the instructions in the post just before your post.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Gospel Living App”