LDS Return Missionary Email

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Evnhutchison

LDS Return Missionary Email

Post by Evnhutchison »

Hello, I had recently came home from my mission in September, and was wondering if my email would be deleted or something...if not, great, if so how do i mass transfer my emails to a google drive?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: LDS Return Missionary Email

Post by rmrichesjr »

There has been a lot of discussion on that topic in other threads. If you put "returned missionary email" (without the quotation marks) in the "Search Tech Forum" box, that will show you a lot. I seem to recall messages are deleted after a few months, so you might want to retrieve and/or transfer them sooner than later.
cope_1

Post by cope_1 »

Hello my name is Lauren! All of my pictures for my mission and emails were deleted off my phone! I was wondering if there was anyway I could get my mission or email back so I can recover those back on my phone! If you can get it back to me as soon as possible that way I can get these recovered that would be awesome thank you!
[Personal email removed]
Last edited by russellhltn on Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
jevman

Post by jevman »

Hi this is Jevin! I got back from my mission a few months ago.I was in the middle of transferring all my pictures and notes from my missionary email. I believe that I have some important stuff that I need to access. I thought they would give me a 2 week grace period. I was seeing if there is anyway I can get back to my missionary account? Thank you!
rebeccabrimley

Post by rebeccabrimley »

Aloha,

My name is Rebecca and just recently my missionary email was deleted. I thought I had transferred a folder with all my mission insights over, but it turns out it was a "shortcut" and when my mission email got deleted so did this folder with all my insights. Is there any way for me to recover this?

Mahalo
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

If you follow the suggestion posted earlier in this thread, you can find for example this post:
You'll want to contact the Global Service Center...
From what I've seen discussed on the Forum, this seems to be the only solution that may work for cases like yours, I'm not aware of anything you can do from your side to recover the lost files yourself. Your local ward/branch clerk can help you get in contact with the GSC. Good luck, hopefully you can recover your insights/journals!

Return to “Membership Help”