Fill in the blank PDF versions of Church History Forms

roy.jaffray

Re: Fill in the blank PDF versions of Church History Forms

Post by roy.jaffray »

Exactly what I need .. Thank you for all the computer work.
Roy
debbieras

Post by debbieras »

Hi! Love this form, prints great, but I cannot get it to save! What am I doing wrong?
tiffanymcglade

Post by tiffanymcglade »

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I love it!
bamaustin

Post by bamaustin »

subrodragon-p40 wrote:» Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:07 pm
I find that having these have boosted my efficiency in record keeping and collaboration with my family being able to email copies of these to family members.
is @subrodragon-p40 still active in this forum?

I would like to make contact offline to discuss using these fillable forms in automation. So I'd like to get permission and, since more than a decade has passed, confirm the automation is built using the most current versions of those forms.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

bamaustin wrote:is @subrodragon-p40 still active in this forum?
Not likely. The last post was in Oct 2010.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
stonpony1

Post by stonpony1 »

Hi, Thank you for making the family group sheets and pedigree charts available. Is there any way I can get a family group sheet that does not have the ordinance sections on it. there used to be a way to turn off the ordinance section so that you could present the chart to non-members but still get their family information to put into the computer. I cannot seem to find any now.
Thank you
Joy Davis
[email removed - this is a public forum]
Thanks
Last edited by russellhltn on Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public form
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

stonpony1 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:38 am Hi, Thank you for making the family group sheets and pedigree charts available. Is there any way I can get a family group sheet that does not have the ordinance sections on it. there used to be a way to turn off the ordinance section so that you could present the chart to non-members but still get their family information to put into the computer. I cannot seem to find any now.
Thank you
Joy Davis
Yes, you can do this. Log in to FamilySearch and then click on your name in the upper right corner. Click on "Settings." Click on the "Account" tab and scroll down to "Show Temple Options" - click the button to turn that off. This will hide all temple information on screen and on printed reports - the selection will stick until you turn it back on again.

Return to “Genealogy Industry Issues”