remove spouse email from cc emails

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jensenthom

remove spouse email from cc emails

Post by jensenthom »

I am separated from my spouse and when I pay tithing I don't want her cc'd on the email conformation.

How can I remove her emails please

Thank you
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: remove spouse email from cc emails

Post by russellhltn »

I wasn't aware that was a feature. I'd suggest going into "Settings" in the online donation screen and checking your options. I know there's an option there to share your donations with your spouse. You're going to want to make sure that's unchecked.

Also make sure there's no rules on your email account that forwards donation emails to them.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jensenthom

Post by jensenthom »

Thank you.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

If you are separated, perhaps if your church account has each of you as a separate household that would resolve this? That said, I know doing this might have other undesired effects. For instance, if you don't want your separation to be public knowledge, etc.

Anyone know whether this suggestion of mine is a useful possibility, or might just introduce other complications?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I highly doubt if being in the same household affects donation emails. It would affect other things, such as Ministering assignments by the Elder's quorum and having an accurate address.

Another issue is that some parental controls depend on the child being in the same household.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”