Contacting Area Physical Facilities Managers

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Contacting Area Physical Facilities Managers

Post by russellhltn »

rmrichesjr wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:13 pm Any ward, branch, stake, district, or mission office should be able to find a phone number for you.
I think the new format of CDOL has made that harder. At least I can't see associated organizations (like FM) anymore. I used to be able to look up the email or phone number of our FM office. No more.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

russellhltn wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:20 pm I think the new format of CDOL has made that harder. At least I can't see associated organizations (like FM) anymore. I used to be able to look up the email or phone number of our FM office. No more.
Good point that the CDOL has a new (and less convenient for some purposes) format. I had not been aware of that change.

Another option might be to find an old phone paper book and use that to look up the FM group. In at least some locales, the old paper phone books listed the FM groups. I suspect there might still be some phone books in use as monitor height adjusters.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

The Associated Units Tab still has an entry for "Receives FM Support from" that includes the needed information. At least I see it.
caillines

Post by caillines »

lajackson wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:46 pm The Associated Units Tab still has an entry for "Receives FM Support from" that includes the needed information. At least I see it.
Note that is only shows when looking at the stake unit (not ward) for me, so users may need to browse up a level to see it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:46 pm The Associated Units Tab still has an entry for "Receives FM Support from" that includes the needed information. At least I see it.
The only tabs I see are "General Information" and "Organizations and Positions". So this likely requires someone with higher permissions.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”