Reimbursement Option not working in LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
missyruth

Reimbursement Option not working in LCR

Post by missyruth »

I'm a YW president in Texas and the Budget Reimbursement tab in the finance section of LCR is not working today or yesterday. Anyone else having the same issue? I've tried on laptop/android phone with same results. Please advise as we have a bulk of receipts needing to be turned in for end of year expenses. Thanks!
garystroble

Re: Reimbursement Option not working in LCR

Post by garystroble »

missyruth wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:07 am I'm a YW president in Texas and the Budget Reimbursement tab in the finance section of LCR is not working today or yesterday. Anyone else having the same issue? I've tried on laptop/android phone with same results. Please advise as we have a bulk of receipts needing to be turned in for end of year expenses. Thanks!
Our YW president was able to enter a budget reimbursement last night. You might try clearing your cache and cookies and attempt it again.

If you are still having problems, a workaround would be to submit the expenses via email with images to the ward clerk or the ward financial clerk if your ward has one. Suggest giving them a heads up about the problem and that the emails will be coming their way.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”