Redirect links to the Guide do The Scriptures are incorrect

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
dieggo123

Redirect links to the Guide do The Scriptures are incorrect

Post by dieggo123 »

In the Come, Follow me manual (online), whenever there is a link that should lead to the GS, the error "page not found" occurs.

For example, in this week's Come, Follow me, when clicking on Matthew, Luke or Gospels, the error "page not found" appears.

From what I observed, when clicking on Matthew, for example, the link that gives the "page not found" error is https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... w?lang=por. For all those cases, what needs to be done is to change "bd" to "gs".

I hope this feedback can help with this correction.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-01-03 08.59.57.png
Screenshot 2023-01-03 08.59.25.png
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Redirect links to the Guide do The Scriptures are incorrect

Post by jdlessley »

dieggo123 wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:02 am I hope this feedback can help with this correction.
Posting this in the forum will not get the issue to those who can look into it since the forum is mostly user-to-user discussion. Use the feedback link at the bottom of most churchofjesuschrist.org web pages to report the issue.

The link you provided has the Portuguese (por) code tag. When I change the code tag to English (eng) the link works fine. Make sure to note that in your feedback.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Main Church Website”