Can't get into tools app

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
vmarsh9421

Can't get into tools app

Post by vmarsh9421 »

It lets me sign in but then it says updating then says unavailable. I have tried to Uninstall and reinstall app several times.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Can't get into tools app

Post by russellhltn »

Does it have a valid internet connection?

What version do you have? If you have an older device, it might be downloading the last version available for that OS, but is no longer supported.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sljepson

Re: Can't get into tools app

Post by sljepson »

I’m having the same issue. It started a couple weeks ago when both my iPhone and iPad gave me a notice saying I needed to sign out and sync data and when I did neither would connect. I have deleted and reinstalled the app on both devices, I have tried different networks (including home, work and church WiFi and cellular). Once I put in my credentials it shows the menu with a pop up that says Updating and a circle that shows less than half complete and hangs. If I leave it long enough the iPad will give me a notice saying Member Tools Services are down and to try again later but the iPhone never seems to give any message at all. All devices are updated to the latest OS.

Return to “Member Tools”