Can I search my own notes and tags???

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
valerielewischandler

Can I search my own notes and tags???

Post by valerielewischandler »

Can I search my own notes and tags???? I have tried on both my PC and my Android to figure it out and am coming up dry. I see them in the side bar when I am in the verse, but I would like to be able to look at all of MY tags, or be able to see all of the verses with my common tag. Possible?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Can I search my own notes and tags???

Post by sbradshaw »

Yes, on the home page of Gospel Library for Android, tap on Notes, then go to the Tags tab. This shows a list of all of your tags. On your PC, are you using Gospel Library for Windows 10, or the LDS.org study tools at Notes.LDS.org? On Notes.LDS.org, the second tab is your list of tags. I don't have a Windows 10 device to check, but I think Gospel Library for Windows 10 also has a Notes section.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
trevorhoward

Post by trevorhoward »

I don't see Notes on the home screen. Where can I find my notes in the app in the current 2023 app version?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

trevorhoward wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:51 am I don't see Notes on the home screen. Where can I find my notes in the app in the current 2023 app version?
On the home screen in the fifth section down titled Study Tools you will find Annotations, Tags, and Notebooks.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
gmhyde

Post by gmhyde »

jdlessley wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:07 pm
trevorhoward wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:51 am I don't see Notes on the home screen. Where can I find my notes in the app in the current 2023 app version?
On the home screen in the fifth section down titled Study Tools you will find Annotations, Tags, and Notebooks.
Thank for sharing this. I had searched in vain for it within the app. I found this hint through an Internet search. I think it would be helpful for it to be accessible under Scriptures / Study Helps.

Thanks!

Return to “Android Gospel Library”