Baptismal record

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
angelieneff

Baptismal record

Post by angelieneff »

I am trying to retrieve a copy of my sons batismal record in order to prove he is my son and that my granddaughter is also related to me how can i achieve this?
please email me at orunicorn1959@yahoo.com or call me at 507-329-7589
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Baptismal record

Post by lajackson »

Ask your clerk for an Individual Ordinance Summary. It should show your son as one of your children, along with his conformation date.

You will have to ask him for evidence of your granddaughter, unless you get a birth certificate or something else.
rontilby

Post by rontilby »

You may ask your current ward clerk to give you an Individual Ordinance Summary. The Individual Ordinance Summary shows the information that is on your church membership record and should include the name, gender, birth date and confirmation date of each of your children. Your son may do the same in his current ward to receive the Individual Ordinance Summaries for himself and his minor children.
mokihanaripley

Post by mokihanaripley »

hello, i hope i have the right department.im inquiring about a copy of my baptism record please.my name is mokihana lutu ripley from Massachusetts Thank you
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

mokihanaripley wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:34 am hello, i hope i have the right department.im inquiring about a copy of my baptism record please.my name is mokihana lutu ripley from Massachusetts Thank you
Speak with your ward clerk to get a copy of your Individual Ordinance Summary (IOS), your personal copy of your membership record.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Membership Help”