Contradiction in Registration Process

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Contradiction in Registration Process

Post by russellhltn »

jpoona wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:53 am My friend has the same problem. I am the stake temple and family history consultant and am unable to fix her login. She has a temple recommend so her membership record number is correct. However, family search will not let me use the MRN to access the account attached to it to see what is wrong.
Please note that Church Account and FamilySearch accounts are two different things.

GSD is the right place to fix Church Account problems, but to solve FamilySearch account issues, they may need to call FamilySearch support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”