Don't have any access with the previous email and phone number.

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
tokicruz

Don't have any access with the previous email and phone number.

Post by tokicruz »

I have another account and it was connected to my membership. I don't have any access anymore to any of it (i.eg. Email and phone number). I already created a new church account, and I need to put my MRN in this account. Please help me.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Don't have any access with the previous email and phone number.

Post by rmrichesjr »

tokicruz wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:06 pm I have another account and it was connected to my membership. I don't have any access anymore to any of it (i.eg. Email and phone number). I already created a new church account, and I need to put my MRN in this account. Please help me.
Please see the announcement thread at the top of this (the Church Account) forum. This is a direct link:
https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... hp?t=30383

Most likely, you'll need to have your ward clerk give you the phone number for the Global Services Department. They can merge the accounts or delete one, disable 2FA/MFA to help you get back in to that account, etc.

Return to “Church Account”