Relief Society circle not showing up

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
lynnmcrane

Relief Society circle not showing up

Post by lynnmcrane »

Yesterday I tried to get into the RS circle to check announcements and things and it kept saying something went wrong and I couldn't get in. Same thing today. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and now the Relief Society circle isn't there at all.

I'm definitely in the Relief Society, so it should automatically show up, right?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Relief Society circle not showing up

Post by russellhltn »

Yes, assuming the MRN on the account you're using is connected to the record of someone who is in the ward and part of the relief society.

What groups are showing up and do you have problems accessing any of them?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lynnmcrane

Post by lynnmcrane »

The only ones that show up are Adults and My Household and My Children's circles. I don't have problems with those. Yesterday when I clicked on the RS one, it would show for a split second and then tell me something went wrong and try again later. This morning that was still going on, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. No Relief Society circle.

I'm 54 years old, active in the relief society, and have a relief society calling!
Last edited by lynnmcrane on Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lynnmcrane

Post by lynnmcrane »

Is there a tech support number to call? Our RS circles is super active, and I use it to arrange service to families in our ward that need it, as part of my calling. Without it, I'm kind of stuck.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lynnmcrane wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:11 pm Is there a tech support number to call?
I'm not sure as GSD supports that. You should be able to send a message using "send feedback" in the app to the developers.

If you haven't tried already, you could try signing out and back in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

lynnmcrane wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:11 pm Is there a tech support number to call?
Try to send feedback through the app. At one time the Global Services Department said they did not support the app. I do not know if that has changed since then.

If you are not able to send through the app, contact your clerk for a number to the GSD.
springsgardner

Post by springsgardner »

I sent feedback using the app because only 5 Relief Society sisters appear in the RS circle in my ward, the rest recently dropped off or disappeared. I talked with at least one sister and she said that she wants to be in the circle, but suddenly lost access to it.
dadothildebrand@gmail.com

Post by dadothildebrand@gmail.com »

I lost the relief society circles. I still have adults, primary,
I use to have the RS catagiey but it isn’t there anymore
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dadothildebrand@gmail.com wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:27 am I lost the relief society circles. I still have adults, primary,
I use to have the RS catagiey but it isn’t there anymore
You might try logging out and back in.

piercews

Post by piercews »

What the —- is going on with Circles app and dropping Relief Society circle. Tried all fixes and still not showing up.
logged out, deleted app, power off phone, reinstalled who can fix? No option in app to contact help desk or resolve it myself. Who is messing with ward lists or did an update fail?

Return to “Gospel Living App”