Change addresses across multiple subscriptions

Discussions about other Church websites
Sjackson788

Change addresses across multiple subscriptions

Post by Sjackson788 »

I have Liahona subscriptions for several members of my Ward paid for through my Store account. One of these members just moved, and I need to update their address so they can keep getting their subscription. But when I go to My Store Account > My Subscriptions, I can only see and edit the address for the subscription listed first (top) in the list. All the others have nothing in the "Order Details" column. And the address listed first changes sometimes (but not always) when I reload the page. I need to be able to see all addresses for all subscriptions on My Subscriptions so I can find and edit the one I need to update.
garystroble

Re: Change addresses across multiple subscriptions

Post by garystroble »

Sjackson788 wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:42 pm I have Liahona subscriptions for several members of my Ward paid for through my Store account. One of these members just moved, and I need to update their address so they can keep getting their subscription. But when I go to My Store Account > My Subscriptions, I can only see and edit the address for the subscription listed first (top) in the list. All the others have nothing in the "Order Details" column. And the address listed first changes sometimes (but not always) when I reload the page. I need to be able to see all addresses for all subscriptions on My Subscriptions so I can find and edit the one I need to update.
Please call the number on the inside front page of the Liahona to make your change(s) in this situation.

Return to “Other Websites”