Temple Divorce Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Temple Divorce Form

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:
fishslaver wrote:My question is can i be sealed to my new wife now that this has taken place?
You need a sealing clearance from the First Presidency to be sealed to your current wife.
Your bishop will be able to explain the process and help you with an Application to the First Presidency.
john.slack09

Post by john.slack09 »

I spoke with my Bishop and he said to fill out a form on LDS.org which contradicts the answers in this forum any comment on this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

john.slack09 wrote:I spoke with my Bishop and he said to fill out a form on LDS.org which contradicts the answers in this forum any comment on this?
Can you find the form he speaks of?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

russellhltn wrote:
john.slack09 wrote:I spoke with my Bishop and he said to fill out a form on LDS.org which contradicts the answers in this forum any comment on this?
Can you find the form he speaks of?
Basically the Bishop has to start the process online. The Bishop will need to go to LCR>Membership>Confidential and select the Application to the First Presidency. This will guide him through the process. At the ward level the Bishop is the only one who has access to this particular item. I know this because we recently had a similar application and the Bishop and I went through the process together.
jereilfloresmagno

Post by jereilfloresmagno »

hello i am a clerk from the Philippines and i need some help about the sealing cancellation. where can i found and get a form for it?.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jereilfloresmagno wrote:hello i am a clerk from the Philippines and i need some help about the sealing cancellation. where can i found and get a form for it?.
See the post just before your post. In a ward the bishop is the only one with access to starting the process.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
TeaK

Post by TeaK »

please send me the form
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

TeaK wrote:please send me the form
You need to speak to your bishop.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mntsnow

Post by Mntsnow »

I have met with my Bishop to start this process. He mentioned that I would be receiving an email with a link to a form I should fill out and return to him. I have not yet received this email. I also have another meeting setup to meet with my Bishop for next week where we are planning on going over this form so I am wanting to see it so I can get it filled out and have at least a couple of days to do so if I have to research any questions or retrieve/find documents that are needed.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Mntsnow wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:48 am I have met with my Bishop to start this process. He mentioned that I would be receiving an email with a link to a form I should fill out and return to him. I have not yet received this email. I also have another meeting setup to meet with my Bishop for next week where we are planning on going over this form so I am wanting to see it so I can get it filled out and have at least a couple of days to do so if I have to research any questions or retrieve/find documents that are needed.
You will need to discuss this with your bishop/branch president. No one on this forum will be able to help with this, but he may have your ward/branch clerk assist.

Return to “Reports and Forms”