Church store on-line

Discussions about other Church websites
garystroble

Re: Church store on-line

Post by garystroble »

Websites should be tested and refined before they are made live and not put into production for an arbitrary deadline or a failure to maintain the previous platform, but I repeat myself.
GidgiddoniAZ

Post by GidgiddoniAZ »

Experiencing the same thing today. Did this start working for you? Anyone else know a reason? Thanks!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The past two online store orders I made from 8 January and today worked just fine.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
xiongisabella

Post by xiongisabella »

Online store still doesn't work. Seriously need my books!! Online reading is not doing it for me. There's no legit stores like this one that sells the Mormon book in a hundred different languages. Pleaseeee the waiting is torture. :(
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

xiongisabella wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:26 pm Online store still doesn't work. Seriously need my books!! Online reading is not doing it for me. There's no legit stores like this one that sells the Mormon book in a hundred different languages. Pleaseeee the waiting is torture. :(
Did you try clearing your browser's cache and relevant cookies? That might help. Alternatively, incognito or private browsing mode might help. If those ideas don't help, please describe exactly what is happening in your browser.

There are legitimate brick/mortar and online stores with at least a fair selection. If the Book of Mormon is what you're looking for, Deseret Book online has a soft cover in Japanese, but it's currently out of stock. They also have physical stores near a lot of the temples in the US. There's a store finder on Deseret Book's website.
emag42

Post by emag42 »

This started happening to me today - enter my address, then get a spinning shipping wheel (that eventually fails and asks me to re-enter my address).

Tried removing some items from cart and using an incognito tab.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

emag42 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:18 pm Tried removing some items from cart and using an incognito tab.
Did you check what country/language you had set in the upper right?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
billson

Post by billson »

Trying to buy something on the church online store and the checkout option is 'greyed out' when I go to my basket. I found if I hover over the basket icon in the corner I can click checkout there but then when I get to the payment stage this message comes up "You are not authorized to view this page. The transaction has not been processed." Tried on 2 different computers, multiple browsers and on my phone but no luck.

As I am ward clerk I have the option to buy something and charge the ward and that seems to work, I just can't purchase something for myself.

Any ideas?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

billson wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:13 am ...

As I am ward clerk I have the option to buy something and charge the ward and that seems to work, I just can't purchase something for myself.

Any ideas?
There's a (perhaps slim) chance that clearing your browser cache and deleting relevant cookies might solve that. Trying the same operations in incognito mode (aka private browsing) would do the same thing but only temporarily for that session.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Some have reported problems with "wrong country". You may want to click on the language icon and select the proper country.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”