ACH transaction stuck at "Received by the Bank"

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
SimonRev

ACH transaction stuck at "Received by the Bank"

Post by SimonRev »

I have a couple of outstanding transactions that are stuck at Received by the Bank. They are now showing up as action items because they are over a month old.

Is there anything that I can do to get things moving? It isn't like I can ask the member if they can search for the lost check since it is an ACH transfer. Not sure what cancelling would do at this point since the member's bank already has the money.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: ACH transaction stuck at "Received by the Bank"

Post by rmrichesjr »

Worst case if nobody has suggestions here would be to call GSD.
garystroble

Re: ACH transaction stuck at "Received by the Bank"

Post by garystroble »

SimonRev wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:57 pm I have a couple of outstanding transactions that are stuck at Received by the Bank. They are now showing up as action items because they are over a month old.

Is there anything that I can do to get things moving? It isn't like I can ask the member if they can search for the lost check since it is an ACH transfer. Not sure what cancelling would do at this point since the member's bank already has the money.
https://tech.churchofjesuschrist.org/fo ... hp?t=41652

Return to “Local Unit Finance”