Pay Stubs from DI

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Pay Stubs from DI

Post by lajackson »

sarakaur00 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:05 pm this is Harjit Kaur I need my pay stub last two months please thanks
The post immediately before yours tells you exactly how to retrieve your pay information.
Riziki1

Post by Riziki1 »

how do i find on pay stubs
Ipiu2

Post by Ipiu2 »

Your DI store administrative assistant may help you.

And here are the steps if you want to do it yourself…

1. Do you have a church account?

- if yes proceed to question 2.

- if no, call tech support 801-240-4357 to verify if you already have a church account. 99% of individuals had already created a church account while job searching with church resources, doing family search with church resources etc. Many have forgotten that they had created a church account even if it’s a longtime ago. Creating a second account will only cause more issues. If your original username is attached to your church membership record number then you DO NOT want to create another account(username). Your church membership record number is the best way for tech support to locate your account. Your email that’s attached to your church account, your phone number that’s attached to your church account may also help. There are other ways to locate if you have an account. THIS PROCESS WILL TEST YOUR PATIENCE.

2. Is your church account (username) linked to your employee ID number? If you don’t know, ask your DI administrative assistant. This is the same church account username that’s hopefully linked to your membership record number.

- if yes, then login to epej.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com click on Company Single Sign-On… login with your church account. Click on “Pay” (one of the options) then click on “My payslips”.. The passcode is the last four digit of your social security number. YEAHHHH, you did it and you are welcome!

- if no, give your church account username to your DI administrative assistant and ask them to please attach your church account username to your @work profile. It takes about hour or more for the system to update. Now refer back to “if yes” above on question 2. Note- you will need to create a new password once your church account is link to your employee ID since it now recognizes that you are a church employee. Your have to change your password every six months because you are a church employee.

Good luck! Now do the Ready For Work program and get started with an awesome career!
Ipiu2

Post by Ipiu2 »

Return to “Church Account”