I can't access anything in gospel Library

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
regdeanarnold

I can't access anything in gospel Library

Post by regdeanarnold »

I have a problem where it won't allow me to access any of the library material and the only way I can see any type of material is if I go into my notebooks and read the information that I typed there. I can't access anything that is in my notebooks that I added from library material. The app also insists that I download the English language and when I try to download the English language it keeps saying it's downloading on a loop until I stop it. I've tried updating my phone, the app, deleting and reinstalling it, and nothing has worked. if anyone has any suggestions they would be apricated. thank you!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: I can't access anything in gospel Library

Post by sbradshaw »

Do you have any content blockers or web filters on your internet network? Maybe the Church content servers are being blocked. Have you tried downloading English content on a different internet network?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
genman

Re: I can't access anything in gospel Library

Post by genman »

regdeanarnold wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:02 pm ...The app also insists that I download the English language and when I try to download the English language it keeps saying it's downloading on a loop until I stop it. I've tried updating my phone, the app, deleting and reinstalling it, and nothing has worked. if anyone has any suggestions they would be apricated. thank you!
I'm getting the same exact thing with Gospel Library version 6.3.1 on Android. I've tried deleting data and deleting cache. Nothing seems to work. Any help out of this mess would be appreciated.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”