Tags are all disorganized

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
fgnoel

Tags are all disorganized

Post by fgnoel »

Many of my tags recently became missing or they are found in a tag title unrelated to the tag I originally entered. For example I have 57 highlights in "plates/records". It shows (in parentheses) in the left had column of the main page of notes and journal that I have 57 entries. But when I click on that tag label I get nothing. Others show I may have for example (18)entries and when I click on that tag I get only 3 or 4 entries. In other cases it shows for example that I have (5)entries but when I click on it there are 15 or 20 (some from other tags where I don't show any. It has become useless for me since I can't find the items I have tagged since they are in some other category or are missing altogether. This is on my Macbook pro accessing my account on the Church's website. Everything continues to work fine on my iPad. Journal entries not affected. I've tried syncing my ipad with my macbook but that doesn't solve the problem. I submitted under the feedback section with no helpful response other than "It is a work in progress." Would appreciate any help. Thanks
buntingdesign

Re: Tags are all disorganized

Post by buntingdesign »

I'm having the same problem. see my post:
sync of tags between android and web
buntingdesign

Re: Tags are all disorganized

Post by buntingdesign »

see my post on sync of tags between android and web
I think you might be having the same problem with your ipad? make sure all tags use lower case letters.
buntingdesign wrote:I THINK I HAVE A SOLVED WHAT IS CAUSING THE PROBLEM.
on the android it automatically puts an uppercase letter at the beginning of each word. if I force the tags to use only lower case lettering everything syncs fine.
mikeburnham

Tags not working correctly

Post by mikeburnham »

A tagged scripture only shows the date and tag category. Works correctly intermittently.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”