no more classic maps

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
edserr

Re: no more classic maps

Post by edserr »

And something more just discovered: left click anywhere on the meetinghouse locator map, and you get the kind of ward selected in the search filter along with lat and long AND other wards also covering the same area. COOL. In the detail for each ward, the stake is also given.
huntj137

Post by huntj137 »

As edserr pointed out you use to be able to see any ward boundary in the meet house locator if you were logged into your membership account but that appears to have been removed sometime since then. As dropping a pin to locate a ward boundary now only centers you on the building the selected ward attends.
tallcoollisa

Post by tallcoollisa »

Alan your post is inspiring!
Have you tried the new "find a place to worship" feature? https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/com ... -a-church/
or the "request someone to go with you" that shows up as an option on the meeting house locator?
I use the locator to find a meeting house to attend when I'm traveling...seems like it might help your dilemma. And I'm excited about the new "request someone to go with you" feature because it connects directly to the missionaries.

Return to “General Discussions”