Children and Youth Protection Training Errors

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Children and Youth Protection Training

Post by lajackson »

dadad60@ wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:47 pm I completed the children and youth training program over at the Seattle temple wasn’t able to connect with it because I work in the baptistery so if you could tell me what I need to do to take care of that problem, I would like to know thank you
I do not know how they do it, but I completed the training at home making sure that I used my Church Account. The temple was able to see that I had done so.

Since the Church does not give out any type of certificate, I do not know that there is anything else you are able to do.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Children and Youth Protection Training Errors

Post by rmrichesjr »

In case it might be applicable to this training, at another venue (former employer), it was recommended to capture a screenshot (or take a photo of the screen) as documentation of completion of training in case the official record got lost.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Children and Youth Protection Training

Post by russellhltn »

dadad60@ wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:47 pm I completed the children and youth training program over at the Seattle temple wasn’t able to connect with it because I work in the baptistery so if you could tell me what I need to do to take care of that problem, I would like to know thank you
Make sure your membership is tied to the church account you used to take the training. Perhaps the sync is slow, but the forum software is not showing you as a member.

If true, that would explain why the temple can't see your training.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”