See if someone will make contact with me

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
treelabark

See if someone will make contact with me

Post by treelabark »

I'm trying to find an old friend. I'd like to find him and thank him for the advice he gave me before I went on my mission to Germany.
caillines

Re: See if someone will make contact with me

Post by caillines »

This is a user support forum for church technology, so it's unlikely anyone here will be able to help.

In you case I'd try searching for him on Facebook, LinkedIn etc.

If you can remember the area where he lived, you could look up the ward where he currently is on the meetinghouse locater ( https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/maps/meetinghouses/ ), and send a message to the local Bishop. Privacy rules will stop him passing along the person's info if they are still there, but he could pass along your info to the person.
munaish

Re: See if someone will make contact with me

Post by munaish »

What advice did he give you (if it's not too personal)? I imagine if he saw his own advice, he might recognize it. If it helped you, it might help someone else.

Return to “Church Account”