Payment request errors

Discussions around the Android version of the Member Tools application
atticusser

Payment request errors

Post by atticusser »

I'm a counselor in a YSA branch presidency. Every time I submit a reimbursement request through the payment request tool in the app, it immediately comes back with an error. As far as I can tell, there is no way for me to see what the error is so I have no idea if I'm doing something wrong or if it's a technical issue. I've tried submitting on behalf of other members and myself. I can submit through LCR just fine. The error is only on the app. Has anybody else seen this? Is there a way to see the error? Might it have something to do with the fact that my member record exists in both my base unit and the YSA unit? I wouldn't think so since it works fine in LCR. TIA for any input.
davesudweeks

Re: Payment request errors

Post by davesudweeks »

Have you submitted feedback from within the app? That is the way to get the problem to those who direct the developer's priorities. It is possible someone on this user-to-user mutual help forum has some experience with an issue like yours and will happen on your post, but official bug reports are submitted through the app.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

atticusser wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:57 am Might it have something to do with the fact that my member record exists in both my base unit and the YSA unit?
It could be. I'd use the in-app feedback to let the developers know.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Have you tried on multiple days/times? It's possible that one of the web services the app uses was down temporarily.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Android Member Tools App”