Stake Audit in LUFAS giving an incomplete box in payments

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
kelley239

Stake Audit in LUFAS giving an incomplete box in payments

Post by kelley239 »

This is my first time auditing my Stake. When going through payments portion box 12 was checked automatically due to stake President digitally signing unit financial statement.

Boxes 13,14,and15 all show green check marks but system error pops up saying it’s incomplete and I need to fix anything in red. Problem is there is nothing red. All 12 payments have either the automatic check mark in box 12 or green in the other 3 boxes for all 12 checks.

I’ve gone through them all 3 times and had our audit committee chair look at it and no one can see why the left side task bar for payments stays yellow for incomplete. I can’t review or finish the audit.

Does anyone know of LUFAS has a bug in the system when auditing the Stake? Please help
rjamesh77

Re: Stake Audit in LUFAS giving an incomplete box in payments

Post by rjamesh77 »

I am a stake clerk on the east coast and we have completed 5 audits thus far, including the stake. One audit can not be closed because of this "incomplete" issue, also nothing showing up in red. This audit has an exception in the payments section. The other 4 audits that have successfully completed did not. I called the audit department 8 days ago and was told by the person who answered the phone that ALL of the audit staff was in an all day meeting. One called me back during a break and quickly confirmed that the problem you and I have encountered had been identified as a bug and they had been working on it. The auditor having the problem just tried again this morning and was unable to close the audit/sign off. I'll call HQ again Monday and ask if they can just log in as the auditor and force it to completion.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”