Form for Tracking Calling

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
vandrerh

Re: Form for Tracking Calling

Post by vandrerh »

Ldscallings.com looks really handy. I am my Stake's Executive Secretary and need a tool to keep tracks of callings and releases. Does anyone have experience with it? I also worry about confidentiality. I sure wish that the Church would add this capability to Leader and Clerk Resources.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It's not a church-owned site. Personally, I'd avoid any site that want you to upload/enter information about other people. If members enter information about themselves, that's their choice. But having a leader enter member information into a non-church site without their permission or knowledge seems like a bad idea.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davemoore99

Post by davemoore99 »

So is anyone using LDScallings.com?? I am really wanting to get our stake callings better orgainzed. I am the stake clerk and have spreadsheets/google forms setup but would love somethign more organized. Where things seem to fall through the cracks is later in the process of a calling. We seem to be good until we get to who is assigned to call a member, who is assigned to sustain them and then who is assigned to set them apart. Would love to use some sort of main Dashboard where everthing is on ONE place. Thanks all, I know this thread is a little old...

Return to “Reports and Forms”