How to delete circles from my previous ward?

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
bmcondon

How to delete circles from my previous ward?

Post by bmcondon »

Hi,

My family recently moved from one state to another and joined our new ward (our records were transferred ~4 weeks ago). I am still a "joined" member of some circles related to my calling in my previous ward, as well as all the new circles in my current ward. It is pretty confusing for me since I have to check which duplicate circle is the correct one for my current ward every time I'm on the app.

Is there a way to remove myself from my previous ward's circles, or do I have to awkwardly contact members of my previous ward asking if they can remove me?

I'm using an Android (samsung galaxy) phone, and the app is fully up-to-date and functioning correctly with respect to having joined the appropriate circles for my new ward and calling, as well as receiving notifications in my new circles.

Thank you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How to delete circles from my previous ward?

Post by russellhltn »

Try logging out and then back in.

If that doesn't work, try logging out, force stop, clear cache and data, then log back in.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Gospel Living App”