LCR - finance has been down for quite a while 1/27/23

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
garystroble

Re: LCR - finance has been down for quite a while 1/27/23

Post by garystroble »

russellhltn wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:09 am
garystroble wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:00 am Not as of now. To clarify, LCR works, but not LCR-finance.
Someone is having a 'fun" weekend. Clearly something didn't go as planned. I just hope they had a good "plan of retreat".
I won't pile on him/her/them even though your previous was the perfect introduction to a joke.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

Finance continues to be up and down. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully it's not a freight train headed in our direction.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

Today is Wednesday and it is down at this time. Assume they have escalated this to the A Team. Or the Brute Squad.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

garystroble wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:24 am Assume they have escalated this to the A Team. Or the Brute Squad.
I think they still let the developer go to lunch each day. I do not know if they rename him when he comes back afterward to work in the afternoon. [grin]
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

You're kidding yourself if you think that this team does anything but go in and work their regular hours, working through the weekend or off-hours.... not likely!
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

johnshaw wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:07 pm You're kidding yourself if you think that this team does anything but go in and work their regular hours, working through the weekend or off-hours.... not likely!
I am personally aware that they do, from time to time, work through a weekend or other off-hours. Most often, though, they are in their own home wards trying to process finances in their callings as clerks and counselors. They use the same systems they are working on to improve during the week.

So I believe your assessment is not quite on target. And I do not normally try to kid myself. At this point in my life I have found it not to be helpful at all.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

LCRF is indeed still spotty. Reviewing our Financial Statement has been a journey for me as there were a couple of items I wanted to dig into, and had to try incognito mode and a different browser. I'm not sure either of them was really a solution, but I did finally get enough clarity to finish it up. And truth-be-told, I was definitely tempted to just click through the approvals, and not sit there endlessly waiting for responses to access specific info! :roll:

Return to “Local Unit Finance”