Tentative Release Date for New LUWS?

Share discussions around the Classic Local Unit Website (LUWS).
ryanpitt

Tentative Release Date for New LUWS?

Post by ryanpitt »

I'm new to the forum, so forgive me if there's already a thread on this. But I keep hearing that the new version of LUWS is coming "soon". Is there a tentative date for that? Is it already in beta and being tested? Is there a list of new/enhanced features that will for sure be in the new release (I know there's a wishlist thread...). Thanks for any info anyone can provide!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

If you're trying to decide on "do" or "wait for the next version", go with "do".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

quasar51 wrote:I'm new to the forum, so forgive me if there's already a thread on this. But I keep hearing that the new version of LUWS is coming "soon". Is there a tentative date for that? Is it already in beta and being tested? Is there a list of new/enhanced features that will for sure be in the new release (I know there's a wishlist thread...). Thanks for any info anyone can provide!
A new version of LUWS is in the works but no date has been announced, nor has a feature list been announced. Continue to use the existing site until you see more. There will be a migration from the old to the new once it is ready. We are still a ways off.

Tom

Return to “Classic Ward & Stake Sites (LUWS)”