Blocked - "You are unable to access mktossl.com

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
brianzimmerman1

Blocked - "You are unable to access mktossl.com

Post by brianzimmerman1 »

My wife is getting an interesting message when she clicks on certain links in church emails. The links take her to a page that says... "Sorry, you have been blocked" "You are unable to access mktossl.com"

Would love to know how to get past this.

Thanks!
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Blocked - "You are unable to access mktossl.com

Post by rmrichesjr »

Using the 'Feedback' link on the Church website would be a good idea. I had not heard of that domain. It appears to be owned by Adobe Inc. Could it be that the affected links are for PDF files?
TomEccles

Post by TomEccles »

I had the same problem. I am using an HP Z2 running Windows 10 and using Chrome. A technician from the Church said to clear cache and cookies in Chrome. I did that, and the problem went away. However, it was back the following day. If I copy the URL that is blocked and paste it into Edge, the website comes up with no problem. If I right click on the link in the email and select "Open in Secure Browser" the website also comes up OK. My PC is running HP Wolf Security. It hates PDF files downloaded from an external source. That could possibly be a factor.
leslielana

Post by leslielana »

Starting last week ALL church news emails come through. When I scroll down to open (for example: news on temples or Pres. Nelson) the page says I am blocked. I forwarded the email to my husband and he is able to open everything. What do I need to do? In my calling, I need to access your emails.

Thank you so much for your help. Do I have to come back to this page for a reply or will you email me the answer at: [email address removed]?

[moderator: Email address removed for privacy. This is publicly accessible and viewable by anyone.]
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

leslielana wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:57 am Thank you so much for your help. Do I have to come back to this page for a reply or will you email me the answer at: [email address removed]?
The Tech Forum is primarily user-to-user discussion. There are posts in this thread that may be helpful.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Main Church Website”