Fast Offering Assistance Report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Fast Offering Assistance Report

Post by jdlessley »

1. Send feedback using the feedback link at the bottom of the web page.
2. Communicate the need to your priesthood chain. Stake clerks should talk directly to their stake president. He then takes the need to area leaders and so on up the chain.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
CWatsonJr

Post by CWatsonJr »

I have an Excel spreadsheet that I created to do this. The data comes from the reports in LCR (have to hand input the data into Excel) and generates both tables and graphs to show assistance that has been rendered. If you are interested in it, please send me a message with your email address (do not post it here) and I will send it to you. That way, if you have any questions about it, you can email me directly instead of posting them in the forum.
leelewis

Post by leelewis »

At the Ward level, I can find a list of recipients but it's not a direct path. It's a back door if you will. Try going into Expenses > Expenses Summary. Then enter a person you wish to see. What I do is select a custom date range. Then to the right of the screen a nice little "back door" opens to see a list of recipients. Then I can view each individual fast offering by name and date range. Hope that helps a little.
Attachments
LCR Helps - Fast Offering Recipients.JPG

Return to “Reports and Forms”