Tools Directory not loading

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
zaneclark

Tools Directory not loading

Post by zaneclark »

I am trying to help a member this week via texts that is having problems with Tools. She is not getting the Directory, even after I suggested she delete and download the app again. She has also reset her Church Account.
I am going to see her in church Sunday and see if I can figure out something. Is there anything else besides reloading the app and checking her account that I can try when I have the phone in my hands ?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Tools Directory not loading

Post by russellhltn »

If they're on iOS, see this post.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

When you say she "reset her Church Account," do you mean that she reset her Church Account password, or did she do something more?
If you haven't already, you could make sure her account has her membership record number attached under the Membership section at Account.ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
irol10@hotmail.com

Post by irol10@hotmail.com »

I can not get my ward directory to load on my computer or phone. Both are apple. They worked yesterday morning and then stopped working yesterday. PLEASE HELP!!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

irol10@hotmail.com wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:33 am I can not get my ward directory to load on my computer or phone. Both are apple. They worked yesterday morning and then stopped working yesterday. PLEASE HELP!!
Since they were both affected, then either the system was down at the time or something is going on with your account. Perhaps your records are being moved to a new ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

The best solution I have found to any problems with Tools, is to delete the app and reload it...
candislward

Post by candislward »

I have deleted and downloaded the app 4 or 5 times now. There is no information. I can’t login, there is no stake ir ward info. There is no information at all, just blank
sydleyaus

Post by sydleyaus »

Did you ever get Tools Directory to load? Mine is just blank for ward and Stake.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

There is a setting in Tools called Refresh Data. Try this. It takes somewhat longer than a general update but might help you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sydleyaus wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:06 am Did you ever get Tools Directory to load? Mine is just blank for ward and Stake.
Any chance your membership record is "between wards"?

Return to “Member Tools”