Ward Calendar Not Working: Give us a moment

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Ward Calendar Not Working: Give us a moment

Post by jdlessley »

edwardray wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:26 pm How did you manage to reach a developer?
The "Feedback" button only allows me to choose a frown or smiley face, so I can't even report my issue.
The emoticon list appears to be a misdirected attempt at giving a rating of satisfaction of what you are sending feedback about. There are five emoticons ranging from 'hate' to 'love'. Click one and you finally get to the text box for your feedback. They provide a cryptic explanation of the 4.0 release and what limited features have been added. There is mention of a green feedback button to submit administrative function requests. I have yet to find that green feedback button. Unless they are color blind, the only button I find is a blue one that is currently found at the bottom right of the page. I have not yet needed to submit an administrative request so I cannot say how long it takes to get what you need done. But it does require an administrator to remember how the old calendar system worked, what features were available, and what settings had been made. For example I cannot remember who or what callings had been given what permissions.

Our ward has all but given up on the calendar since it has been over three months since the release of version 4.0. The organizations are using restricted access Facebook and other social media sites to keep their organization members informed. Scheduling of the meetinghouse is the old school use of a single person building scheduler using who-knows-what to keep track of reservations.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Ward Calendar Not Working: Give us a moment

Post by rmrichesjr »

Regarding the mention of a green feedback button, the button on the calendar is a little different hue compared to the feedback button on the main page. The main page button's background appears to be 0x003057, while the calendar button's background ranges from 0x67a9be near the upper left through about 0x2d88a6 above the top of the 'd' to 0x167b9c near the lower right. The calendar button has almost as much green as it has blue. My guess is that's the "green" button the text is talking about.

Return to “Calendar”