Calendar is completely down

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
dkarbuckle

Calendar is completely down

Post by dkarbuckle »

I have been trying for the last several days to access the calendar online, and it is completely down. All I get is this message "Sorry, the requested file does not exist." Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any idea when this will be fixed?
tboy555

Re: Calendar is completely down

Post by tboy555 »

I am seeing the same issue.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I was able to view the calendar online yesterday, hoping to see a shiny new print icon. So you may try the usual trick of clearing cookies and cache.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Working fine for me but I do think it's sensitive to the cookie buildup problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
dkarbuckle

Post by dkarbuckle »

Thanks for the replies. I agree, that it does appear to be a cookie issue and was able to get this to work on another computer. It just seemed a bit strange that the file couldn't even be found.

Return to “Calendar”