Ministering Assignment API or parseable download

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
johnerickson

Ministering Assignment API or parseable download

Post by johnerickson »

Is there an API or parseable download format (e.g. xml) for Ministering Assignments?
I could parse the .pdf but it's more difficult.
Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ministering Assignment API or parseable download

Post by russellhltn »

No, there is not.

We're still waiting on a response to a different situation which could impact the "legality" extracting data into other computer systems. It might be best to work within the reports you have rather than attempting to make your own.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Cedowell

Post by Cedowell »

Hi,

I know it's been almost five years, but is there an update on this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Cedowell wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:01 pm I know it's been almost five years, but is there an update on this?
No, no change. You're probably better off requesting enhancements to LCR to get the end report you're looking for, but no guarantees it would get implemented before you're released.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”