Stake login to My Temple Square Tickets

Discussions about other Church websites
dbowie

Stake login to My Temple Square Tickets

Post by dbowie »

I am my stake's executive secretary, and distribution of our allotment of general conference tickets has been delegated to me for the past several years.

I have consistently been able to access these my going to My Temple Square Tickets using the ID credentials that I was originally given (a user ID for the stake—a numeric code, not an email address, that becomes important in a moment—and a password). However, when I try accessing My Temple Square Tickets now, the only type of user ID it will accept is an email address. However, I don't have an email address to use to access our allotment of tickets.

I tried calling the Temple Square Events Ticket Office to try to resolve this problem, and was told repeatedly that I was wrong, and I must have been using an email address this entire time, and that the same system has been in place for years. This is, however, not the case—I have been using the numeric user ID for years, including in the leadup to the October 2022 general conference.

So: How do I access the login system I used previously, or how do I get the credentials needed to log in to the current system to access our stake's ticket allotment? I have started to get requests from the members of our stake, and having to push them off by telling them that I'm dealing with such technical issues isn't great. (Or are stake ticket allotments distributed in some other way now, that I haven't heard about?)
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Stake login to My Temple Square Tickets

Post by jonesrk »

Can you have the Temple Square Events Ticket Office resend your unit leader the email address they should be using?

Return to “Other Websites”