how to sync ward calendar into google calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
1990HolidayBowl

Re: how to sync ward calendar into google calendar

Post by 1990HolidayBowl »

Disregard my previous question
Last edited by 1990HolidayBowl on Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gogogervic

Post by gogogervic »

Hola, con la nueva actualización no tengo problemas en sincroniza con Google, pero no me deja sincronizar con Outlook. Al ver la ayuda para sincronizar con Outlook me envía a Ayuda Gmail.

Por favor si alguien puede ayudarme a sincronizar con Outlook
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

gogogervic wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:34 am Al ver la ayuda para sincronizar con Outlook me envía a Ayuda Gmail.
Jump to step 6 and paste the URL copied from the church calendar.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
gogogervic

Post by gogogervic »

russellhltn wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:34 am
gogogervic wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:34 am Al ver la ayuda para sincronizar con Outlook me envía a Ayuda Gmail.
Jump to step 6 and paste the URL copied from the church calendar.
Gracias russell, hice lo que me indicaste, pero sigo sin poder ver el calendario en Outlook, te dejo imagenes:
Attachments
3.png
3.png (3.47 KiB) Viewed 2114 times
2.png
2.png (7.67 KiB) Viewed 2114 times
1.png
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Give it time. The old calendar had a limit as to how often the URL could be used.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
gogogervic

Post by gogogervic »

Aún no aparece el calendario en Outlook :cry: :roll: :cry:
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

gogogervic wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:21 am Aún no aparece el calendario en Outlook :cry: :roll: :cry:
Make sure you have the entire URL in Outlook. As pictured, quite a bit is missing. (Please don't post the whole thing here.)

If you paste the URL into the browser, a ical file will download. If that works, then it's an issue with Outlook. (But after downloading the iCal, you may need to wait 10 minutes before you can use that URL again.)

gogogervic

Post by gogogervic »

La URl es todo lo que envié anteriormente, no tiene una terminación iCAL, sin embargo cuando la pega en un navegador me baja un archivo .ics

Return to “Calendar”