Seminary attendance recording

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Seminary attendance recording

Post by lajackson »

jonesrk wrote:I would infer that MT is made up tardy, but that's just a guess
In the video, the student was originally reported Absent (AB). After additional work was completed, the teacher selected the day and chose the Made Up option, which changed the reported day to MAB.

I think your guess is correct. I think if the teacher clicks on a Tardy day (T) and selects the Made Up option, the report will change to MT.
JRichards21

Post by JRichards21 »

Having trouble getting into the attendance for Seminary classes can anyone help please.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

JRichards21 wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:16 pm Having trouble getting into the attendance for Seminary classes can anyone help please.
Try using incognito mode. Church websites have a problem with cookie buildup and using incognito is a quick way to see if that's the problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”