Printing Members Moved In Report for More Than One Month

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
jagflynn

Printing Members Moved In Report for More Than One Month

Post by jagflynn »

The print button on webpage https://lcr.churchofjesuschrist.org/rep ... n?lang=eng yields a list of members who moved in during the past month no matter which period I select from the drop-down menu. In other words, I have been unable to print a list of those members who moved in during the past three months. The three-month list displays on the screen, but does not print when I select the print button at the top right of the webpage.
jagflynn@hotmail.com
caillines

Re: Printing Members Moved In Report for More Than One Month

Post by caillines »

Changing it using the dropdown menu works fine for me if I then try and print it.

Give this a try to see if it's just something funny going on at your end:
Once you click the print option and the pdf loads, edit the url from months=1 to months=3, and see if if that generates the 3 month report for you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Printing Members Moved In Report for More Than One Month

Post by russellhltn »

I would also try incognito mode. Church websites have a cookie buildup problem that can cause all kinds of odd behavior. I remember one time it blocked PDFs on an otherwise functional site.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”