minha arvore não está aparecendo

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
nalvasud1

minha arvore não está aparecendo

Post by nalvasud1 »

olá minha árvore não está aparecendo o que fazer?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: minha arvore não está aparecendo

Post by russellhltn »

I assume you're talking about FamilySearch.

First, I think you need to have your Membership Record Number attached to your account.

Second, if you've never been in FamilySearch before, you may have to add parents/grandparents until you link up with ancestors already on the tree.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ailtonguerra

Post by ailtonguerra »

tenho conta entro na parte de doações com meu nome de usuario e senha mas na arvore não consigo o que fazer???????
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

tenho conta entro na parte de doações com meu nome de usuario e senha mas na arvore não consigo o que fazer???????
Have you successfully donated online before? If not, I suggest contacting your local clerk to have him help you get yourself set up for online donations. Different countries have different usage considerations, so your local clerk would be best suited to help you out.

If you have successfully donated online before using your church account, a couple of thoughts:
1) Often Sundays are problematic for church websites. It may be that trying again today or throughout the week, will prove successful
2) Clearing cookies from your web browser often cleans up the user experience at church websites
3) Try using private or incognito mode in your browser

Return to “Church Account”