Creating a new Sunday School Class on LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Creating a new Sunday School Class on LCR

Post by jdlessley »

russellhltn wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:56 pm Isn't there a way to reset a member to "automatic". (Not that it makes much of a difference now that they're an adult.)
Some time in the distant past individual class criteria could be reset, but not now, as far as I can tell. The only reset option I can find is to reset the entirety of the organization Sunday School (Reset Classes to Default). The only individual operation is to move. The only group (class) manipulations are to combine classes, uncombine a combined class, or split a class. I would hope that when a youth was moved out of their age appropriate class and then moved into their age appropriate class later that the age criterion would reset to active. There is no way I can test this without having to wait at least a month or longer to see what happens. I don't want to test this and foul up something, or everything, for the Sunday School presidency, et al.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Creating a new Sunday School Class on LCR

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:56 pm Isn't there a way to reset a member to "automatic". (Not that it makes much of a difference now that they're an adult.)
I believe if you assign them into the correct class for them, that resets them to automatically move in the future.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”