Ward Unit Number

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ward unit number

Post by russellhltn »

Gill wrote:I want to help with a missionary in another ward. I got their ward unit number. I went to enter the information on the online donation slip, but I can’t mind the missionaries name who I want to help. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • Is the ward in the same country as you? The system isn't designed to cross borders or currencies.
  • Is that the ward that will be financially responsible for the missionary? While the missionary may be leaving from a YSA student ward, the financial responsibility might be with the ward his/her parents are currently living.
  • How long ago did the missionary depart? The account may not have been set up yet.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
RWL48

Re: Ward Unit Number

Post by RWL48 »

I am logged in to the church website and the unit number still does not display.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

RWL48 wrote:I am logged in to the church website and the unit number still does not display.
After logging onto churchofjesuschrist.org then go to the Ward Directory and Map. The numbers just after churchofjesuschrist.org/ in the URL is your unit number.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
smidavaine

Post by smidavaine »

This worked for me. Thank you!
sl1conrad

Post by sl1conrad »

Logging in with my membership login does not allow me to see the ward unit number!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

sl1conrad wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:03 am Logging in with my membership login does not allow me to see the ward unit number!
Where are you looking for it?
Note your membership record number (MRN) must be recorded in your church account to be able to access the Ward Directory and Map or see the unit number.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

sl1conrad wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:03 am Logging in with my membership login does not allow me to see the ward unit number!
Or you can ask your ward or branch clerk. He can provide the unit number to you.
Khanyiso27

Re: Ward Unit Number Kwamagxaki war

Post by Khanyiso27 »

Kwamagxaki ward unit no
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Ward Unit Number Kwamagxaki war

Post by jdlessley »

Khanyiso27 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:50 am Kwamagxaki ward unit no
You can use the Meetinghouse Locator to get the unit number. Once the unit is selected look at the end of the URL in the web browser for the unit number (... =ward:xxxxxx). Where xxxxxx is the number.
JD Lessley
alexander_blanchard

Post by alexander_blanchard »

At one point in the past, I ran across a part of the Church's website that said that you couldn't access it if you weren't in a leadership position, but it still showed the Ward and Stake Unit Numbers for the units that the account's records were in. What is the URL to that site?

Return to “Online Donations”