Can’t add tags in Gospel Library

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
Ryanderson

Can’t add tags in Gospel Library

Post by Ryanderson »

Cannot add tags in Gospel library. Appears to be an iOS issue on this latest version.
reevesd

Re: Can’t add tags in Gospel Library

Post by reevesd »

I have the same issue
briantgale

Post by briantgale »

Same here. I’ve tried on iPad and iPhone, and I’ve tried adding a tag through the tags page and the highlight menu. I was able to add them through the web interface.
asamitsu

Post by asamitsu »

Same here. Please get this fixed whomever in the Church is monitoring this page.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

asamitsu wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:51 am Same here. Please get this fixed whomever in the Church is monitoring this page.
The Tech Forum is user-to-user discussion and support. Those who can make decisions rarely, if ever, view posts in the forum. The official channels to get issues or feedback to those responsible is to either use the Send Feedback feature in the Help menu of the app or through the feedback link found at the bottom of most church web pages when app access is not possible.

The issue discussed in this thread is known and is being worked. As with most other development projects they do not release priorities or schedules. When it is fixed it just shows up in a release. We do have a forum member who volunteers in QA who may report what he knows.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Does it work if you press enter/return on the keyboard after typing the name of the tag?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
davidmaloyhales

Post by davidmaloyhales »

Yes! Thank you! If you type in the tag name and hit enter, it will then allow you to save the tag! Thank you very much!
jodeecook

Post by jodeecook »

I still can’t add a tag from my phone… help?
jcgammon

Post by jcgammon »

I also cannot add tags. I have an extensive number- wondering if there might be a max limit.
rp0383

Post by rp0383 »

On iPhone or iPad, I can add the tag, but then there is no button or way to "commit", meaning there is no save, accept, done, or even exit. It just is waiting. And if I pull down from the top, the screen will refresh and eliminate the tag I just added, meaning that the tag was never accepted. So in short I have either lost the "auto save" or more likely have just lost a button "save" or similar. Again, this is on both platforms and both have been upgraded to the newest iOS and the app deleted and re-installed.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”