which tempas are open for ordinances?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kcolyar43

which tempas are open for ordinances?

Post by kcolyar43 »

planning a trip to yuma arizona, and, would like to do some temple work on this trip. will be going from yuma, to San Diego, then to Los Vegas and then to our home in St. George, will be leaving for the trip 20 March. planning to do this trip for about one week.
davesudweeks

Re: which tempas are open for ordinances?

Post by davesudweeks »

I don't know as there is an overall schedule and I think each temple manages their calendar individually. If I were doing this, I would probably bring up each temple and then check ordinance availability for the days I was planning to be in the area. If the temple shows open but all ordinances are reserved you can call the temple and ask if they have any seats set aside for "walk-ins" - some save a few for people who are unable to make an appointment online.

Return to “Church Account”