Finding my children's membership number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ianjenhunter

Finding my children's membership number

Post by ianjenhunter »

How do I find my children's membership number online?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Finding my children's membership number

Post by rmrichesjr »

I think it may be impossible to get a child's MRN (Membership Record Number) online. My best guess is you will need to contact your ward clerk or membership clerk, and they will be able to get the MRNs in the LCR tool.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

You should be able to see them in the directory for you family. There is a Show Record Number link for each person. I know I can see it for my whole ward because of my calling, but I believe that anyone (at least the Head of Household and Spouse) can see it for that household.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jonesrk wrote:You should be able to see them in the directory for you family.
Possibly LDS Tools as well.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

I stand corrected. I had thought the 'Show Record Number' was calling-dependent. In the directory application at lds.org, my wife (who is not head of household) is able to see both her own MRN and my MRN. Thank you for that information.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

rmrichesjr wrote:I stand corrected. I had thought the 'Show Record Number' was calling-dependent. In the directory application at lds.org, my wife (who is not head of household) is able to see both her own MRN and my MRN. Thank you for that information.
It is calling dependent. If you have a bishopric, executive secretary or clerk calling you can see it for everyone.
davigillis

Post by davigillis »

As of right now, I can no longer see my kids information in Tools. I used to be able to, but now I cannot see it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

davigillis wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:12 am As of right now, I can no longer see my kids information in Tools. I used to be able to, but now I cannot see it.
Are they still under the age of 18 and do the church records still show everyone as living at the same address?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
quinnj02

Post by quinnj02 »

Has anyone found a resolution to this? We used to have this info available on LDS tools app, but no longer is available. I can only acces mine and my wifes.
Nimeth

Post by Nimeth »

I can see my MRN and those of my wife and kids on the directory online. In the Tools app I can only see my own and my wife’s.

https://directory.churchofjesuschrist.org/

Find your own household then select each child. The MRN is in the Membership Information section.

Return to “Church Account”